When it comes to renting vs. owning, renting can often seem like the safe choice. We understand that owning a home is one of the most important steps you will take in life. Saving enough money for a home can seem daunting, but there a lot of advantages to home owning – even money saving ones!
Find out what you can afford.
Get Pre-Approved with SimpleLoan.com in as little as 8 minutes.
If you are not sure on renting vs owning, take a look at these factors below!
- Owning can be less expensive than renting. Rent prices are on the rise and change frequently. With a fixed mortgage, your monthly payments are likely to stay the same, no matter how the markets move.
- Put your net worth on “cruise control”. The value of owning your property should increase over time, while renting can feel like a money pit. No more throwing your money away!
- Save on your taxes! Owning a home gives you tax deductions for your mortgage interest paid and property taxes.
- When you own a home, you’re the boss. Owning your home means you can decorate and make renovations or changes without prior approval from a landlord or property manager.
- You no longer have a temporary living situation – no more year to year renting and leases – you have a home.
Owning a home could be the best decision for you and your family. If you think buying is the next step for you, visit our Mortgage Resources Page to learn more, or contact us today. We’re here to help you get started.
Questions About Home Buying?
Talk to one of our mortgage professionals to learn more about financing your new home today.
Why Choose Park Square Home Mortgage?
Park Square Home Mortgage, LLC (“PSH Mortgage”) works directly with Park Square Homes for fast, reliable mortgage services. PSH Mortgage offers a wide array of competitive mortgage products with experience in every area of residential mortgage lending. We focus on providing our customers with industry best service and use cutting-edge technology to help you navigate through the lending process with ease.
Few things give you more pride than owning your own home – you will probably make no greater single investment in your lifetime. PSH Mortgage wants to help you make that dream come true. Contact us today and put our expertise to work for you! All information presented is for educational purposes only and not intended as financial advice.