The paperwork required for a mortgage doesn’t have to overwhelm you. Putting together your mortgage checklist should be simple and easy. In an effort to help you organize the personal documents you’ll need to obtain a home loan, here’s a list of information that is typically required during the loan process:
- Current pay stubs (most recent 30 days worth of paystubs)
- Tax returns for the past two years including all schedules with any associated W-2’s, K-1’s, or 1099’s
- Bank statements for the past two months (all pages)
- Investment account statements for the past two months (all numbered pages)
- Retirement account statements for the past two months (all numbered pages)
- Copy of driver’s license for all loan applicants
- Divorce decree and marital settlement agreement (if applicable)
Find out what you can afford.
Get Pre-Approved with SimpleLoan.com in as little as 8 minutes.
- Copy of most recent mortgage account statemen for all properties owned
- Home insurance policy information
- Home equity account information (if applicable)
- Copy of Property Tax Bill for the most recent year
- Most recent Homeowners Association (HOA) dues or statements
Your team at PSH Mortgage is here to help make things simple. To access more helpful resources like your mortgage checklist, check out our Mortgage Resources page or contact us to get in touch with one of our mortgage professionals today!
Questions About Home Buying?
Talk to one of our mortgage professionals to learn more about financing your new home today.
Why Choose Park Square Home Mortgage?
Park Square Home Mortgage, LLC (“PSH Mortgage”) works directly with Park Square Homes for fast, reliable mortgage services. PSH Mortgage offers a wide array of competitive mortgage products with experience in every area of residential mortgage lending. We focus on providing our customers with industry best service and use cutting-edge technology to help you navigate through the lending process with ease.
Few things give you more pride than owning your own home – you will probably make no greater single investment in your lifetime. PSH Mortgage wants to help you make that dream come true. Contact us today and put our expertise to work for you! All information presented is for educational purposes only and not intended as financial advice.